Contacts: Anita Breeze
Takes a maximum 15 minutes and can be cheaper. Have your latest gas and electricity bills to hand.
The simplest way to ‘Go Green’ is to Click on this website:
https://clubs.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub and follow the instructions.
For those who need guidelines, here they are:
- Click on ‘Log In’ on the top right hand of the screen
- If you already have an MSE Account, go straight to no. 5.
- Otherwise click on “Don’t have an account?” on the mid right-hand side of the screen
- Fill in all details (address, energy type and supplier); add email address and password
- Click “Let us do our stuff” (Ignore the page full of potential offers that appears!)
- Scroll up to top mid right of screen- Click on “My Account”
- Go to the “Pick me a tariff” option (middle one). Scroll down and Press “Get started”
- You will be asked to rate your preferences to a total of 21
- Here we rated ‘Green’ at 10 – this ensures you have a Green tariff.
- Enter other ratings to total of 21 (e.g. Price = 6, Customer Service = 5)
- Click on ‘Save Your Preferences and see your deals’ at the bottom of the rating grid
- Hooray you’ve made it!
Your renewable options appear on the screen for you to choose from.
Ready to click on the “Switch & get Cashback” link??
Websites for information on Green Energy suppliers
For those of you who would like to do your own research into green energy suppliers here are two websites we have found useful. Please be aware that Go Green Widcombe is not able to make recommendations and the below is for your information only.