Join the Widcombe Association, Bath’s Largest Residents’ Association for £20 per annum.
Joining as a business entitles you to free advertising in the Widcombe Association biannual newsletter.
Each business is eligible for up to two membership cards.
The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. Business subscriptions, therefore, are due on the 1st January. If you join after 1st October in any year, your subscription will run through to the end of the following year.
Businesses must be based in Widcombe in order to be entitled to membership.
Business members receive a free full-colour one sixth-page advertisement in each of the two editions of the Widcombe newsletter per year. Rates per year (2018) for bigger sizes are as follows: quarter-page £25; half-page: £60; Full page: £100; rear cover: £125 (one appearance on rear cover and one on inside cover in any year). Art work not provided.
Why should businesses join ?
- Visible sign of your commitment and involvement in the Widcombe community
- Free advertising in our magazine (twice a year) and on our website
- Option to increase sales to local residents and encourage repeat visits by offers and discounts
- Option to buy bigger adverts in the magazine which will reach most households in Widcombe
- Work with us to improve Widcombe and the parade and tackle issues – add to the voice
- At £20 a year its great value
The Widcombe Association now accepts membership applications online. Once your application has been received, Ann Ashworth our Membership Secretary for Households & Businesses, will send you a payment request. After payment you will receive your Membership card(s) in the post.
The business application form can be downloaded here – 202101 Business Members Form – The Widcombe Association